Monday, September 18, 2006

It's All Exhibition to Me Until The Australian Open

Tennis Tips And Lessons
Well, the US Open is done and fall is approaching here in Canada and probably in a good deal of the US and Europe.

Personally, I won't pay much attention to what happens on the tour until Australia. To me, it's all about money for the pros now.

Now, don't get me wrong. I think these guys should make as much money as possible. I'm just saying that there's a difference when they play for money and when they play for history.

A lot of guys will kill themselves and play through injuries in the slams. But, they usually don't show the same attitude in the regular tournaments.

Do you think Andre Agassi would have played through that horrendous back pain if it wasn't the US Open?

Now's the time when I focus on my own game. I'll meet up with Fed and the boys down under in January.

Glenn Sheiner M.D. - author of The Top Selling Tennis Tactics Ebook guaranteed to make you a smarter tennis player and take your tennis to the next level.

Technorati Tags

No comments: